What is termite? Pest Control Termite Dwarka Delhi!
are insect, we can called the Most Destroying Pest
. These are often known as Silent Destroyer
since they are secretly hiding and thriving in your home or yard
without any immediate signs of damage. All termites consume cellulose-based plant materials.
Unfortunately, all homes, regardless of their construction type, can provide cellulose food for termite infestation. They mostly damage paper, fabric, wooden material in our home & offices. Three of the more common home-invading termite species are Eastern subterranean termites, Pacific damp wood termites, and Southeastern dry wood termites. Termites range from 1/4 to 1/2 an inch in length. Because Termites mostly live underground and in the walls of your home, you are unlikely to see the termites themselves.
What are the types of Pest Control Termite treatment?
Three main categories of termites can affect your home: subterranean, drywood, and dampwood termites.
Subterranean Termite Treatment:
Subterranean termites come to our home from areas where wood comes in contact with the ground, by squeezing through cracks or by using the mud tubes they construct to travel from their below ground colonies to infest wood in your home or buildings.
Drywood Termites Treatment:
Drywood termites travel up to a mile to find a home, and will establish a colony where there is a preferred source of wood. Drywood termites need less moisture than either subterranean or dampwood termites to survive, and can often be found in attics where they infest structural wood. Other items they may infest include dead or dying trees and shrubs, utility poles, fences and furniture.
Dampwood Termites Treatment:
As the name indicates, this termite category prefer to build colonies in damp or decaying wood with a high moisture content and moist wood in contact with the ground such as logs and stumps. Dampwood termites typically do not construct their nests in soil and do not construct mud tubes. These termites eat the wood with the grain if their wood source is sound, but consume wood across the grain if their wood source is decayed. In general, dampwood termites are not as destructive as subterranean and drywood termites. It is larger than subterranean counterparts.
What attracts termites in the house?
Termites are attracted to firewood, lumber, papers and other cellulose materials. Never store such materials near the house that are easily accessible to termites, such as the foundation, door, and windows. Do always get rid of any decayed lumber or firewood near the home.
How to Control Damages from Termite - Call Pest Control Termite Dwarka Delhi Company: +91-9870276583
- Remove Termite Food Sources
- Keep firewood, lumber or paper away from foundation or crawl space.
- Get rid of stumps and debris near house.
- Place screens on outside vents.
- Check decks and wooden fences for damage.
- Wood on your home shouldn't contact the soil.
What are Termite Warning Signs & Identification
Some indications you may have a termite infestation:
- A temporary swarm of winged insects in your home or from the soil around your home.
- Any cracked or bubbling paint or frass (termite droppings).
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped.
- Mud tubes on exterior walls, wooden beams or in crawl spaces.
- Discarded wings from swarmers.
Termite Structural Damage
- Laminate Flooring Damage
- Termite Ceiling inside Damage
- Termite Wall Damage
- Termite Foundation Damage
- Termite Carpet Infestation
Since you likely will not see termites, look for these signs:
- Termite droppings, which look like small, ridged, wood-colored pellets.
- Mud tubes on exterior surface (pictured to the left).
- Wings all of the same size (look like tiny fish scales) shredded near an entry point to your home.
What are the Signs of Termites?
- Subterranean tunnels;-tunnels might be up to twenty centimeters deep down the soil with radii of up to fifty meters.
- Blowholes in trees
- Earthen packing
- Termite noises and wood excavation
- Piles of termite frass in or around the home
- Presence of wings
- Sagging floors and hollow wood
- Tree Nests
Termite Control/treatment : Quick Call @ +91-9870276583
- There are two major methods for termite control. You can use liquid termite insecticides (termiticides) for barrier or soil treatment or termite baits.
- Termite Chemical Treatments for Termite Control
Barrier termite treatments are designed to prevent termites from entering the structure. These treatments will prevent termites inside the structure from getting to the soil to get the moisture needed to survive.
Chemical to spray for Termites
The technology of non repellents such as Taurus SC is an advancement over other termite insecticides that are only repellent barriers such as Talstar P, Cyper TC or Permethrin 36 %. With termiticides, the smallest of gaps in the treated soil can be detected and exploited by the termites to gain entry into the building.
In certain areas of the country you may encounter different types of termites, such as Formosan, damp wood, dry wood, etc. If your home is infested with one of these termites, it may require different or more extensive treatment procedures including wood treatment and fumigation.
- Construction Considerations in Termite Control
- Changing the soil along the foundation such as digging or removal of treated soil can encourage termites to your home.
- Disturbing the termite treatment may void any termite warranty that you may have on your home.
Need a Pest Control Termite Expert Dwarka to your termite problems? Call Pest Control Services Dwarka Delhi today at +91-9870276583 to grab the service from the best pest control in Dwarka.